The Last Enchantment: A Duet With An Old Friend !-- Ne

The Last Enchantment

Friday, September 29, 2006

A Duet With An Old Friend


Devil - sweet talking fly on the wall, Blackberry Belle of the ball, just like you told me I'm gonna crawl.

You trouble me and I ain't myself anymore, I'm crawling around like a whore and you love me there on the floor.

Come on boy, don't be such a baby and maybe I'll bail you out one more time,
You got number nine staring at you , get back boy or I'll make you blind.

You fucker - this here's where we settle up, one last sweet drink from your cup, hand it over slowly, I'm gone.

Come on boy, don't be such a baby and maybe I'll sell you out one more time,
You at the foot of the Master, I'm faster , but I'm going to take my time,
And I'm going to make you blind.
And I'm going to make you blind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home