The Last Enchantment: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel Appears (In A Sudden Blinding Flash). !-- Ne

The Last Enchantment

Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Light At The End Of The Tunnel Appears (In A Sudden Blinding Flash).


I know an emperor (in His own mind)
Who adores me because I am
The only one who will tell Him
He is completely nude
(And in fluoresecent light) ,
The only one in His company
Who will raise one brow and bark,
"Don't do that!"
He is demolishing his fifth wife,
He 53, she , 31 , a weaning baby involved.
His secretary has given Him
Perfunctory blow jobs for twenty years.
(Her wrinkles have started to disgust him
For the last five.)
But she is such a loyal employee
And NEVER has anything more important
And lives for the moment, between grunts
When he whines,
"You look beautiful with my cock in
Your mouth!"
Vehicle blow jobs
Warm flesh as convenient
As a blow-up doll.
I worshipped Him for three hours
In a shadowy hotel
After a confusing meal of shrimp fettucini
That had a metallic under taste
I saw myself in his fractured eyes
And turned my back.
"You're looking for demons
In the wallpaper ! " he wailed.
Easy
With the Dark One's
Montblanc in your hand.


Rebecca Lu Kiernan


My thanks to K.C. for introducing me to the
wonderful Rebecca Lu and helping me remember
something I already knew.

7 Comments:

*smooches*

You're more than welcome. She is fabulous.

Great poem, great pic.

12/07/2006 3:08 pm  

I'm glad you like it. My aim is to please (and I guess there's an element of "peace offering" in there too).

M.

12/08/2006 12:17 am  

No need, twit!

12/08/2006 12:25 am  

Maybe not but context is everything here. I would take another very lengthy email to explain.

At this rate we're going to need to talk for about 3 weeks. When are you free ?

M.

12/08/2006 1:33 am  

I think I have seriously missed something vital here because I have no clue.

Over the weekend?

12/08/2006 10:49 am  

No - you havn't missed anything vital. Things have been "a little upside down". They are now the right way up again.

'Nuff said for now I think before I dig myself into an even deeper hole!

(if such a thing were possible).

M.

12/08/2006 11:48 am  

BTW (!) thanks for the *smooches*.

Much appreciated.

M.

12/09/2006 6:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home