The Last Enchantment: It Was Late Last Night , I Was Feeling Something Wasn't Right... !-- Ne

The Last Enchantment

Friday, March 02, 2007

It Was Late Last Night , I Was Feeling Something Wasn't Right...


Only the very young and the very beautiful can be so aloof
Hanging out with the boys, all swagger and poise
I don't even care what other people are there
I just stare and stare and stare

I see your shadow in the swimming pool
I see your face in the shaving mirror
Time and time and time again
I follow your footsteps so quietly up the backstairs
And I hope and I pray you're never going to find me there

Smooth skin and tenderness long ago on a dark night
Wish I could see you once again just to remember it was true
I want to be still beside you - quiet and still beside you
Listening to your breathing and feeling your warmth again

War baby - you were a
War baby - this means
War baby - I'm scared, so scared
Of whatever it is you keep putting me through

3 Comments:

She's in Dorset. Email me if you want me to pass on a message.

M.

3/02/2007 2:03 pm  

That's a creepy picture. It's painful to look at but I am keep being drawn back to it. I'm sick. STFU Tam.

3/07/2007 9:23 pm  

Tate,

Yes - it has the same effect on me which is what it's doing there.

Obviously it (sort of) goes with the words too which also have an effect on me as does a certain person who has an effect on me and we'll stop right there before I dig myself into an enormous hole that I can't get out of.

M.

3/08/2007 12:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home