The Last Enchantment: Valentine's Day : A Little Sunshine !-- Ne

The Last Enchantment

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day : A Little Sunshine

your face is like the sun sinking into the ocean
your face is like watching flowers growing in fast motion
all your kisses i swallowed
brightened mornings and hollows
my vines and tree knots will come unwound
baby you are my sunshine
my sunshine
please don’t take my sunshine away

the grounded fireflies are little stars that are dying
returning to the earth i can hear them crying
like christmas bulbs that i swallowed
slept in a tree that’s gone hollow
and never a brittle wintertime
baby you are my sunshine
my sunshine
please don’t take my sunshine away

6 Comments:

Happy Sappy Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you get Monica B to come over? ^_^

2/14/2007 3:34 pm  

Awww, you're Mr. Sunshine today. :P

2/15/2007 7:02 am  

Thank-you Eva but today I feel like Mr Slight Error Of Judgement.

Not that this need concern you at all but I think a penny that's been dropping for quite a long time now has just about hit the floor.

And I think it might be the best thing possible.

M.

2/15/2007 7:40 am  

"When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us." -
-- Alexander Graham Bell

2/17/2007 11:23 am  

Oh I see the doors open ok. It's just that I'm never sure whether to walk through them or not.

(Typical Libran indecision : my downfall every time).

M.

2/17/2007 11:55 am  

Now as a Piscean, I see many doors any of which I could take...at times it's just allowing myself to get out of my comfort zone to walk through them.

2/17/2007 4:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home