The Last Enchantment: Tagged By Eva Gale : My Revenge Will Be Diabolical. !-- Ne

The Last Enchantment

Friday, February 09, 2007

Tagged By Eva Gale : My Revenge Will Be Diabolical.

The rules are: Once you have been tagged you cant be re-tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you chose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. Dont forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your latest blog.

( Incidentally I see that Eva "DEMANDS" that I comply. Please note that a demand normally results in a sharp kick in the nuts however in this case ...........)

1. Although I was born in England I have never had an English girlfriend. (List of other nationalities available upon request).

2. I collect ceramics and glass.

3. I wear expensive shirts.

4. I play the piano extremely badly.

5. I work in Information Technology although my qualifications are in Biology, Psychology, Politics & Economics.

6. I have 3 mobile phones. Nobody has the numbers of all 3.

7. I sleep in the nude.

8. I have no known allergies or phobias.

9. I have never read a Nora Roberts book. I don't know who she is and I don't care.

10. I have seen Jimi Hendrix and Jim Morrison perform live. They both died a year later.


I am tagging :

Shmoop
Tam Lin
Holly
Mailyn
Jazz
Ames
Cindy S
Dylan
Isabel
MM
Nick ( Zeek - please let him know!).

M.

5 Comments:

I am fascinated. Really. I LOVE ceramics and glass. Depression glass and cut crystal are my favorites.

I can't wear expensive shirts, they get puked on.

3 phones, and no one knows all three? Aren't you mysterious.

I LOVE Morrison. I was totally crushed on him in HS, of course he was dead.

2/09/2007 7:44 am  

Ha ! And I've left out all the interesting bits based on my understanding of the fifth amendment.

M.

2/09/2007 8:25 am  

Hey you!

Alright, I've seen this and I'll work on it today since I don't have anything else to blog about, thanks sweets!

2/09/2007 11:19 am  

Most of my glass is Swedish (bought by my Dad in Stockholm 40 years ago),
Italian Murano, Edinburgh and Waterford Crystal and Czech (bought by me).

The ceramics cover everything from bright red/orange Poole to Blue Dutch Delft and original Elizabeth Gittings (paper thin African pottery) along with some Spanish and Hungarian pieces.

Lately, however, I've developed a taste for nice wood as well (and Africa's the place to buy it).

There's nothing particularly mysterious about the phones.
One belongs to work (and the bill is paid by them), one is personal and the number is available to almost anybody and one of them is personal and the number is very private.

Morrison was astonishing but I was too young to really appreciate what I was seeing.

M.

2/09/2007 2:31 pm  

I am deeply shamed by your musical experiences.

(My first concert was New Kids on the Block.)

Great list!

2/15/2007 8:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home