The Last Enchantment: More Thoughts On America !-- Ne

The Last Enchantment

Saturday, February 10, 2007

More Thoughts On America



Billy, hes down by the railroad tracks, sittin low in the back seat of his Cadillac,
Diamond Jackie, shes so intact, she falls so softly beneath him,
Jackies heels are stacked, Billys got cleats on his boots,
Together theyre gonna boogaloo down Broadway and come back home with the loot,
Its midnight in Manhattan, this is no time to get cute, its a mad dogs promenade,
So walk tall, or baby dont walk at all.

1 Comments:

Hi Zeek,

Thanks for pointing this out and you're right. I think I'm the victim of my own "cleverness" (or lack of) here.

The problem is that it's difficult to find a colour that fits in well with the cityscape template and I like the template.

That seems to leave me doing everything in orange, white or purple or experimenting with something else.

Sometimes you just can't win. (In fact usually you just can't win in my case!).

All The Best,

M.

2/13/2007 1:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home