The Last Enchantment: Merlin Has Gone To Rock The Kasbah !-- Ne

The Last Enchantment

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Merlin Has Gone To Rock The Kasbah

Italic

Take the train from Casablanca going South,
Blowing smoke rings from the corner of my mouth,
Coloured cottons hang in the air,
Charming cobras in the square,
Striped djebellas we can wear at home.

Don't you know we're riding on the Marrakech Express ?




By order of the prophet
We ban that boogie sound
Degenerate the faithful
With that crazy Kasbah sound

4 Comments:

Hey cunty!

Have a fabulous time in Zanzibar. Speak soon.


xxx

12/20/2006 10:36 am  

Thanks bff ! ( I never knew you cared)!

M.

12/20/2006 11:35 am  

Farewell, my bff, how I will miss thee, I shall count the stars up above until you return to me. *wipes tear*

Your CBFF.

(Cunty BFF)

xxx

12/20/2006 3:17 pm  

Is a "cunty bff" more or less intimate than a "bff" on it's own?

Discuss.

M.

12/28/2006 3:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home