The Last Enchantment !-- Ne

The Last Enchantment

Friday, October 27, 2006


So, tagged by that little twat Tam Lin eh ? Actually this isn't half as difficult as I thought:

1. I know that my daughter is the most precious thing in the world.

2. I know that there's more to life than sex and money (although I enjoy an abundance of both).

3. I know that you can kill my body but not my spirit.

4. I know that I choose my friends carefully and without 3 or 4 of them I'd never have got through the last few years. I love them for this and they know it.

5. I know that I've under-achieved through a series of wrong turnings but it still isn't too late to "win the war after losing every battle" as Bob Dylan would say.

Howzat ?


M.


7 Comments:

Hey! I'm 5ft 7. But the twat bit is surely correct.

Those are good answers. I heartily approve.

10/27/2006 8:57 am  

The last time you mentioned your height you told me you were 5ft 8.

Are you a shrinking violet after all ?

10/27/2006 10:56 am  

To be completely truthful I dunno whether it's 7 or 8, been a long time since I measured myself. I've fell alot lately so perhaps I've lost an inch though.

Hmmm.

And I think of myself as more of a shrieking violent.

10/27/2006 4:32 pm  

Is your blog now updated like Zeeks? That Beta thingy? And if so why? What are the benefits? Why do I find Clancy Brown sexy when he has a funny shaped head? Will I ever play the piano again? Why am I asking all these questions?

10/27/2006 4:34 pm  

I'm going to measure myself.

10/27/2006 4:34 pm  

I can fully understand your dilemna between 7 or 8 inches.

This seems to be a common problem with women.

Yes - I've updated to Beta Blogger but I can't see any real advantages.

Then again I'm not in the business of trying to do anything fancy or spectacular with it and I never seem to have the time to read the blurb on the new features.

Will I ever play the piano again ?

Who is Clancy Brown ?

M.

10/28/2006 9:26 am  

That fella who had his head held on with safety pins in Highlander.

He's very big. And curly.

10/28/2006 12:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home