The Last Enchantment: The French Inhaler (Un) - Out of the darkness......... !-- Ne

The Last Enchantment

Saturday, December 30, 2006

The French Inhaler (Un) - Out of the darkness.........



When I think of those East End lights, muggy nights
The curtains drawn in the little room downstairs
Prima Donna lord you really should have been there
Sitting like a princess perched in her electric chair
And it's one more beer and I don't hear you anymore
We've all gone crazy lately
My friends out there rolling round the basement floor

And someone saved my life tonight sugar bear
You almost had your hooks in me didn't you dear
You nearly had me roped and tied
Altar-bound, hypnotized
Sweet freedom whispered in my ear
You're a butterfly
And butterflies are free to fly
Fly away, high away, bye bye

2 Comments:

Now that's a really nice shade of orange.

12/31/2006 1:30 pm  

The wash-basin is pure copper. Blew my little mind.

12/31/2006 7:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home