The Last Enchantment: Entente Cordiale !-- Ne

The Last Enchantment

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Entente Cordiale


Please dont look at me that way,
I can hardly say what I have to say,
There is nothing that I havent told to you
That I didnt believe you knew.

I am thinking of another time
I could feel you thinking that you were mine,
Now I hold out my hands til my arms get tired
And you wait on the other side.

You and me, we're both the same,
Dont let me take all the blame,
I promise that I will do all it takes to make up for my mistakes.

So, Im trying hard to be the man
And its not a hard thing to understand,
For I think that my being would cease to be
If you didnt believe in me, if you didnt believe in me.

2 Comments:

This seems so sad. Does it reflect your personal feelings at the moment?

1/22/2007 12:12 pm  

No really. It's a kind of peace offering for someone I upset a few days ago.

Personally I'm in a very "up" mood at the moment. Every year I hate Xmas and January seems to go on forever but once I've got February in my sights I can sense Spring not too far away and that's probably my favourite time of the year.

M.

1/22/2007 12:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home