The Last Enchantment: Merlin By Fleur- "The Emperor In His War Room" !-- Ne

The Last Enchantment

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Merlin By Fleur- "The Emperor In His War Room"


N : Hey , I see you've bought a new camera.

M: Yes indeed.

N: Can I have a go ? You just sit over there a minute.

** Several clicks later **

M : OK - my turn. You just sit over there.

N : Fuck off. I'm not having you stick my photo on your blog with a dirty comment.


I think I've been rumbled : Might as well jump.

Standing in the space that holds the silent lace of night

away from you

You think that you can hold the searing, molten gold between

your fingers ...

But it slips through, tearing tendons as it goes,

exposing the white of a knuckle ...

flesh-and-metal forming letters in the mould.



6 Comments:

Nice pic....so is there anything you particularly want from the US that you can't get there? I am sealing the box tonight and shipping it tomorrow......

4/29/2007 2:02 pm  

Not really Steamy but thank-you for asking.

There's loads of stuff like T-shirts and CD's that are much cheaper over there but you wouldn't know what to buy and I have "mildly eccentric" taste - to say the least !

Hugs,

M.

4/29/2007 2:13 pm  

I thought I was the only one with friends who feared my blog. Nice to know I'm not alone.

Very nice pic, btw.

4/30/2007 9:57 am  

Hi Holly,

Popped over to say "hi" to your friend "Sunshine" today as ordered.

I don't think it's case of "fearing" my blog exactly : I think it's the case that women are understandably a bit cautious about having their photos all over the internet.

There are some very weird guys out there - as I'm sure you know.

M xxx

PS Glad you like the pic ; I do.
Somehow she's just about got me exactly right.

4/30/2007 11:58 am  

Thank you, Merlin. It warms my heart to know you obey orders well. *ha!*

As for the fear factor, I do believe your correct..well, for some people. Others are just plain afraid of me and my blog. Like MM. At least twice a day I hear, "You are NOT to blog about this, Holly!"

So there you go..

5/01/2007 12:04 pm  

Holly,

I obey orders if people are nice to me and stroke my ego (!). I'm like all men in this respect.

Otherwise I'm a complete and utter bastard as anybody who's ever messed me about will tell you !

Hugs,

M.

5/02/2007 2:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home