The Last Enchantment: To Selah : Thanks For "Joey & Dare" ! !-- Ne

The Last Enchantment

Sunday, April 15, 2007

To Selah : Thanks For "Joey & Dare" !


Out on the road today I saw a deadhead sticker on a cadillac.

A little voice inside my head said:

Don't look back

you can never look back.

I thought I knew what love was

what did I know?

Those days are gone forever

I should just let them go but:



I can see you

your brown skin shining in the sun

You got that top pulled down and that radio on

I can tell you my love for you will still be strong

After the boys of summer have gone.

5 Comments:

As a Rotterdam Hell's Angel said to me last summer, just after he'd been interviewed by Dutch Television at a rock festival : " I'm not sure if I look at my best at the moment".

M.

4/15/2007 12:00 pm  

Now that's what I'm talking about...

4/15/2007 1:00 pm  

What's what you're talking about ?

M.

4/15/2007 2:59 pm  

Sepia & Henley....

Good combo.

4/15/2007 5:41 pm  

Ah ! I thought you meant Rotterdam Hell's Angels.

Yes - good combination. And it hides my hideous warts as well.

CBFF x

4/16/2007 6:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home