The Last Enchantment: Percy : I Promised you A Balcony One Day ! !-- Ne

The Last Enchantment

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Percy : I Promised you A Balcony One Day !


Felonius my old friend
Step on in and let me shake your hand
So glad that you're here again
For one more time
Let your madness run with mine
Streets still unseen we'll find somehow
No time is better than now

Tell me where are you driving
Midnight cruiser
Where is your bounty
Of fortune and fame
I am another
Gentlemen loser
Drive me to Harlem
Or somewhere the same

The world that we used to know
People tell me it don't turn no more
The places we used to go
Familiar faces that ain't smilin' like before
The time of our time has come and gone
I fear we've been waiting too long

5 Comments:

And one more thing my friend :

Said I remember when we used to sit
In a government yard in Trenchtown
Observing the hypocrites
As they would mingle with the good people we meet
Good friends we have
Oh, good friends we've lost
Along the way
In this great future
You can't forget your past
So dry your tears, I say


Give me a ring. It's time to go again. We have things to discuss.

And my love to "the chosen one".

M.

4/16/2007 7:36 am  

And why do I not have a poem written just for me? LOL

I have just finished a deadline that is almost a month late. Don't I deserve something for my diligent efforts??? sniff sniff

4/16/2007 11:42 pm  

Jax,

My apologies. I hadn't realised you were feeling left out.

I'll see what I can do.

M.

4/17/2007 1:13 am  

Awww. Jax most definately deserves one.

4/18/2007 1:53 pm  

And Jax is most definitely going to get one. It'll be short and sweet.

There's just one line I'm unhappy with : I'll have to give it some thought over the weekend.

M.

4/19/2007 12:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home